2023 Integrated Marketplace Symposium
October 05, 2023 8:00AM - 12:00PM
Following the Lighting the Way training, this course provides the chance to dive deeper into each market through engaging activities and discussion, and the opportunity to build relationships with industry and SPP stakeholders through built-in networking breaks.
Below are the sessions that will be provided during this event. Each session will include intermediate, problem-centered scenarios to allow a deeper understanding of the Integrated Marketplace.
- Transmission Service Reservations in the TCR Market
- Day-Ahead Market
- Multi-Day Reliability Assessment
- Reliability Unit Commitment
- Real-Time Balancing Market
* NERC Continuing Education Hours will be awarded for qualifying sessions. We estimate a minimum of 8 hours.
Course Fee for Non-members:
($55/Continuing Education Hour plus $25 per/day for meals).
All payments are made through the SPP Learning Center. SPP does not invoice, but accepts all major credit cards for payment.
To register for the course in the SPP Learning Center (LMS).
- Click on the applicable link above to log into the SPP Learning Center and access the course.
- Click the Select a Session button (or scroll down to the Upcoming Sessions).
- Click the drop down arrow next to View Details for each session.
- Select Request.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Becky Gifford at email@example.com.