Lighting the Way: Integrated Marketplace Fundamentals
October 03, 2023 8:00AM - 12:00PM
This course is designed for new Market Participants (MPs) or employees needing a baseline understanding of the fundamentals of the Integrated Marketplace or existing MPs or employees needing a refresher. Through engaging activities and discussion, we will address concepts such as:
- What is the Integrated Marketplace?
- How do the various components of the Integrated Marketplace work together?
- What are some of the Integrated Marketplace's key features?
This course does NOT award NERC Continuing Education credit.
Course Fee for Non-members: $100.00
All payments are made through the SPP Learning Center. SPP does not invoice, but accepts all major credit cards for payment.
To register for the course in the SPP Learning Center (LMS).
- Click on the applicable link above to log into the SPP Learning Center and access the course.
- Click the Select a Session button (or scroll down to the Upcoming Sessions).
- Click the drop down arrow next to View Details for each session.
- Select Request.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Becky Gifford at email@example.com.