The SPP Generator Interconnection Queue process provides a means for generation planners and developers to submit new generation interconnection projects into the Queue for validation, study, analysis and, ultimately, execution of a Generator Interconnection Agreement. These webpages offer Guidelines for Generator Interconnection Requests to SPP's Transmission System to help you with your Generator Interconnection requests.
SPP's GI Study Process is based on SPP Tariff Attachment V's "Generator Interconnection Procedure (GIP)" where the process is discussed in greater detail. This tariff also includes the Generator Interconnection Agreement (GIA). For this and additional information, follow the links below:
- GI Queue Application Process
- GI Study Application Process
- Deposits, Securities and Refunds
- Study Results and Report Postings
- Western-UGP Transition to SPP
- Frequently Asked Questions and Contact Information
- Register for the Generation Interconnection Studies Exploder to stay informed.
Should you have an immediate need that is not addressed on this site, please submit a request via SPP's Request Management System.