Request Management System
The SPP Customer Relations Request Management System (RMS) is a Web-based application, hosted by IssueTrak, designed to capture requests, questions or business need you might have. The SPP system allows users to view issues, submit requests and search or lookup submitted requests. The SPP system also contains a knowledge base and a reporting tool.
Creating an RMS Account
Please create a Request Management System account (if you have not already done so) using the instructions below.
Create My Account Instructions
- Click on Register Now
- Enter Login Name — This should be your company email address.
- Create a password — Your password must contain at least 8 characters, contain upper and lowercase letters and at least one number. You are required to change your RMS password every 90 days.
- Enter your First Name
- Enter your Last Name
- Enter your Display Name — This is the name that will appear in the upper right-hand corner when you enter the system, and the default will be your first and last name. You may change this if you like.
- Enter Phone Number
- Enter Email Addresses — This would include your company email address and any Mobile/SMS addresses you would like to add. There MUST be an email address in this field in order for the system to provide updates and notifications.
- Enter Company Address, City/State/Zip
- Enter Country
- Click Create My Account button
Upon creation of an account, you will be prompted to select a Security Question, and provide your answer. This is used when you wish to change your password (Home -> My SPP RMS -> Change Password). You are able to immediately submit an inquiry or Request once you have created an account.
Verification of User Accounts
Users working on behalf of a registered entity (Market Participant, Customer, Members) are vetted with their company's Local Security Administrator (LSA) to ensure security of proprietary information. Upon approval, Customer Relations will place the User's account within the proper Organization within the RMS.
Request Templates are Your Friend
To submit an inquiry, select "Submit Request" in the left-hand menu on the Home page. The first drop-down item is "Request Template." Selecting a Request Template ensures your request or inquiry gets to the appropriate SPP staff quickly. Request Templates can drive the assignment of your Request and create the tasks necessary to ensure your inquiry is responded to quickly and accurately.
A RMS Job Aid is available for your review.